1. Members shall behave in a sportsman-like
manner at all times.
2. Membership of the Association shall be
Owners and Lessor of Fishings - Honorary
Anglers - Annual subscription £50,
New members - Entry Fee £15; plus annual
subscription. (Subject to yearly review).
Juniors (16 years of age and under) - Annual
Subscription £10/ Entry Fee £10.
(Subject to yearly review).
Old Age Pensioners, on joining will pay £10
Entry Fee plus Annual Subscription of £30,
thereafter Annual Subscription £30.
Guest Members (Details of supplementary rules
available from Secretary
Membership Fees are payable by 1st December
each year. If not paid by 31st December membership
will lapse. From 5th January onwards places
will be made available to new applicants for
3. The Committee shall have the power to
accept or reject any application for membership.
4. Following any complaint about the conduct
of a member, if the office bearers, after
interviewing the member and after such investigations
and consultations as they deem necessary,
consider there is a prima facie case of misconduct,
the member shall be suspended until the Committee
consider his case. The Committee Meeting (to
which the member shall be invited) will be
convened as soon as possible but where it
is known that prosecution is pending then
the outcome of such prosecution will be awaited.
After hearing the member the Committee shall
decide either to lift the suspension, or expel
the member, and shall inform him accordingly.
Any member convicted of a poaching offence
shall be expelled.
5. Members who fail to send in their Angling
Return could forfeit membership.
6. No angler shall cut in front of another
when fishing a pool, but each angler shall
take his turn in order of his arrival at any
pool or stream.
7. All fish nine inches and under and all
foul hooked fish are to be carefully returned.
8. Membership is confined to anglers who
permanently reside within 15 miles of Perth
(Full Members) or who are nominated as Guest
Members. Membership will be limited to 500.
Any member who has 5 years of continuous membership
may retain membership at the appropriate subscription
regardless of their place of residence.
9. When a member loses his membership card
the circumstances shall be immediately reported
to the Secretary. A duplicate will be issued
at the discretion of the Committee and a charge
of £5 will be made.
10. Membership cards must be produced to
Tackle shops when obtaining fishing permits.
11. Those members able to fish daily should
avoid taking weekend permits to allow fair
access to fishing.
12. Members can only take one permit a day.
13. The use of fish finders is prohibited
on all fishing available to the Association.