The postponed Tay Foundation
meeting has we understand taken place. Verbal
communications with the Foundation's solicitors
indicate that no decision has yet been taken.
We are lead to believe that the Foundation is
now awaiting the Board's decision whether to build
one large hatchery or smaller satelite hatcheries.
Dr Bob Morgan was tasked with producing a report
on the matter a year ago, so it is hoped that
the Board now has sufficient information to take